This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Yippie .. New update from Uni...

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 5:16 AM

Filed Under:

Update news later .. talk about what i recently onto first!!


I am waiting february to come , that was what i think last month ....but now i am fill with learning materials .. it fill up my empty time for almost everyday , Weekdays i need to work + OT and weekend i need to help out my dad in something else..sometime i really wan some rest before another week start...many happy stuff happen in between colleague , sometime the mail make me laugh out loud until everybody looking at me.. >.> ...

and happy stuff continue to flow today , although it still not yet a reality for me....okay today i call to uni to ask about status of my credit exemption and also about IETLS test ....easy stuff first , i no need to take IETLS test d , save me RM550 dam super happy...because before that i was thinking about my 1 month salary just go to IETLS test .. =( ,

after that i ask about credit exemption ...ok this is the 1 i am worrying about for quite sometime ...because i worry that my diploma will just wasted like that only , not only Rm16k for my diploma but also 2 and half years time...she say that the professor not around so cant let me know how long exemption yet , but at the end of the conversation she told me to expect minimum 2 years to stay in there...

I laugh bitterly and tell her actually i just wan to know what's the maximum .. she told me is around 2 and half year to 2 years according to my result..but definitely wont goes above 3 years..when i heard that dam super happy...

I was happy because this exempted my time and my dad money ...just calculate that 1 year RM36k ...if shorten into 2 years or 2 and half it's around 72k- 90k .. is down from RM144k-RM108k..A lot of money there , well it come another worry ..but this worry is for later on..i really hope that they can grant me 2 years or 2 and half at least....although this is just she estimate from my result..

Sigh why the professor will away when i am eager to know !!

Btw i am fully accepted as a student there d... =D yippie... oh ya is monash campus in sunway..if you dunno which uni i talking about...

Will update when they have the news for me..

1 comments for this post

wow! Congrates!!!! When will you be entering then? February? =)

Posted on November 11, 2009 at 8:01 AM