This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Blog It Better!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 7:19 AM

Filed Under:

It comes late , I should have been doing this earlier on..so i can have more people on my blog!

There's always a idea more than a action. In short , what i should really been doing is...make my blog better ! Layout is not really going to change much ..people always tell me that this blog too much feature ,that blog too fancy.. well i am not skillful in that , so i just left it like that since some of them say it look "OK"..

More to share , here's some...

It has been a while since i bought a book "Web Content"...This book is quite nice actually , what mainly this book about is how a comfort looking web really need to be.. Several time i plan to work it out in some small start-up business .. but i lack of some strong will to stay close to it..

Why not now??

There's a magazine " Entrepreneur " it's a monthly magazine from US .. RM21.50 you can find it in borders for Penang. They have a very nice web , mainly a lot of inspiring words is come from there...i will post up more about it for coming post.

Back to blog matter , don't get me wrong ... It's not because i wan to have a small start up that's why this blog is sort of like a practice ... While reading this post , i believe you are mostly my friend who i know that's reading... In this blogspot you are not only my friend but also my customer or guess...I am responsible as a owner to bring you comfort reading , so you can understand easily what i am trying to say..

Please do come back with me for some feedback , I love feedback !

Basically i will start to put label for those post in all the coming post ..

Lastly , read it feel it...tell me how you think about previous post and also layout..
*I don't take picture a lot , so i don't have much picture can show you" if upon your request i will try my best to do it for you =)*..



0 comments for this post