This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Innebandy .. innebandy ..ooooOOOO HU HA!!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 8:21 AM

Filed Under:

Really a big thanks to every Innebandies play for SUKPEN...You all really shine bright in some part of my life.. =)...and I PROMISED i will train harder to be a good defender ! This gold medal is really a history of my life ..*dropping tears*

One team , One way ! Despite my bad play in SUKPEN , they always encourage me to move on ..Grow to be better ! They show me with their spirit their action..every move show the bonds between innebandies...

Our pro defender and pro forward .. #10 and roobean.. was talking while the blackout yesterday..i manage to take 1 photo during yesterday match..but none for today final ..i will try to put it on when people post it on blog =)....

Gold medal shine bright ...



but for me it shine in my heart even brighter with innebandies ...


I am proud to be part of this family...and i am forever is part of this family..
congratz =)..

1 comments for this post

wat's SUKPEN?? anyway congrats i guess haha

Posted on December 10, 2009 at 3:03 AM