This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Inspiring!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 3:11 AM

Filed Under:

Have you ever inspire by some clips...........
It doesn't matter winning or losing!
It make you mentally stronger..
Closer to the goal everyday
Hard work and sweat


Definitely worth for it!
I see the stronger me behind myself when i give it all out!

In my club there's a national player , he have aim Ironman for his mission...Every step moving towards his goal..He make the way to his promise through action and he prove to be 1 of the most pro player in floorball !

There's a clip he recently put in his blog !


That's really inspiring!!
Although i am not that tough...but i will try to push it as far as i can!!

Somehow maybe some of you are like me didn't play sport so often..There's some video related
to my work too!!

How international-Ace gather in one place..Using technology solve the world problem ...

It benefit the world ...It benefit us...Through technology!





.
Fight hard for it...and that's my GOAL for next few year!
This is more than a goal and more than a dream!!
Is not that the skill count, is the idea that count!

0 comments for this post