This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

December 2009 First week!!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 6:25 AM

Filed Under: ,




First of all , today i got myself a baby..=)

Let me introduce you my baby...


UNIHOC Volcano 29..

V




^_^v ..wheeee !! ok i know somebody see pink sure laughing...kenny (that seller) he tell me pink only is real man ok!! He say 1 la...For joshua information , i buy this instead of the blue 1 is because this is lighter , blade is in the max size d =D...NOT BECAUSE IT'S PINK!

Hopefully this thursday can use in SUKPEN...

Today i got a lot of outcome , despite days of OT without money ..i finally make the touchscreen product more stable than 2 weeks ago...it's near to the completion d...Although my manager they didn't pressure us , but can see from his face....he's very concern about it...I will do my best , my dear manager...don't worry..What i earn from my OT despite experience and no money..i earn some compliment...hopefully it will be written on my final report too =)...

Of cos my hardwork for this is not because i wan to earn their compliment , or more money but to make my life easier in the future (not by their report,of course if they wan to give me i will take it =P)..

After OT till 8'o clock like that , i was thinking to go for storm warrior ... manatau still haven in the cinema yet..no wonder so few people there today...

There's a inspiring song that help me out when i am really down ...when i just wan to give up...
HERO-Mariah Carey

"when you feel like hope is gone Look inside you and be strong And you'll finally see the truth That a hero lies in you "

Keep believing!!...

Update you about the game how it goes =)...
Bye bye...



0 comments for this post