This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

He's the man??

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 4:50 AM

Filed Under:

Recently i was doing some sort of challenge that come from somewhere...
It's very interesting but sadly i am not that good in that because i am not originate from that sector..

here's the story , the challenge started since last year and of cos i has been slacking for almost 4-5 months... and that challenge suppose to be ended since march but seem like competitor overall doesn't reach their target..

and the company give us 1 more month to reach the deadline of the same challenge...hmm and i continue to slack for another half a month..and who's the man behind it??

Er , actually this guy he deserve of showing all his talent ...he help people in solving any problem that they face actually in the challenge i am taking too..more or less he helped me too by answering other people problem...

here's his blog , and FYI he's top 20 of last year Microsoft challenge..

OUCH!! seriously i have my will to keep that challenge go on drop by quarter , he's good.. too good for me... he really put his effort for this whole challenge , not only for winning but also gaining knowledge ...*admire* frankly i soon become second jeremie but i haven give up fully yet..it's tough...

How good i am someone gain knowledge from that sector than who i am today here..just like josh wan to be chef and always say he can cook better than those in culinary art ...and queue surely will be extended from Penang until KL...

nono i dont wan to be like josh as a chef but i would like to be in the same sector as him..
hmm but sadly some human is greedy like me , i hope to own my own company...of cos for now i will say "Eleh i just wan to own my company i dont bother about those profit margin"...and how much do you trust for what i said??

from my blogspot have the first post till now , i got a lot of thoughts of this and that in my career and until now?? ya empty promise or you can just say "mah hai dak ko kong zi"(cantonese) which means "that's only sound effect but dont have a real sample out there"..

for the first week of my holiday i spent my life playing games , for the second week of my holiday which is now i am rushing to finish my workload...next week is the first week of last semester..i dont give promise anymore, because it will only categorize as empty promise but not other..

0 comments for this post