This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

I am CONFUSED!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 1:42 AM

Filed Under:

Yesterday after my dad saw some article in star newspaper (metro section) he suddenly talk to me while i was memorizing the stupid ass notes that today i need to use on my exam paper...he tell me wan to study mechatronics or not?? he say mechatronics is good at the future as now all the car is begin to computerized like sensor front and back and both side , help the driver to auto parking and all sort of stuff ..you name it and it's on the list...

Although this is not new to me that many people actually call me to study mechatronics , but i dont really like it ...because when he say like that i was thinking har??? ....you call me to go and do those car thing ah?? basically i never think of going into mechatronics ... i like software but not really those engine thing...

Another thing is i having a dilemma , is so hard to choose a University to continue my studies after my diploma ends , i wan change environment!! after 2 and half years i am here  , of cos the connection with all the staff eventually has been strenghthen and i am easier to access to quite a lot of things in the department office , more or less if i go to degree i would easier to approach my lecturer as i know almost all of them...but the thing is i very "gao hiam" which mean choosy..because i always think the grass beside always is greener and more comfortable..

oh ya talking about university in kdu , the U that many people enroll is good in the sense of they can find job easily.. but what if i wan to continue study to master ..so many thing to think about , i cant change my U once i am enroll inside the particular U, my dad for sure wont allow..

One more semester , 4 months more ..i finish my diploma =D...and maybe this coming 4 months is the happiest time or another way , i dunno ... 

I saw a quote that i used to memorize when i was in primary school , is a chinese proverb...
If you wish to be the best man , you must suffer the bitterest of the bitter.



0 comments for this post