This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

YES!! Double Happiness

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 6:01 AM

Filed Under:

er...actually for the first 1 , which is my result ...ok ok la , expected to get it like that...although not 4.0 but still satisfied ...cannot complain anything also...

YAYA i finally finish the long term challenge today , and i officially submitted it to microsoft d !!


and i am so happy because this is my first try and my robot put on a good show before getting this result!!




I was so happy as like i am liverpool who let MU eat 4-1..LOL .. i got 3-0 out of 3 struggle round...yes babe..

I now understand why that guy so happy when he got 3-0 and he even post up his here..

sorry i dont have any video ...but the RCC is not like his 1, my RCC challenger didnt go malfunction ..and got a hard time with my robot together..Luck is on my side just now lol!! i settle my second thing d!!

what left now is society thingy and my FYP (Final Year Project) ...yes ~~

0 comments for this post