This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Thing that i wan to do after exam!!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 2:29 AM

Filed Under:

Isk it will be boring to say today is my first day of exam , but that's what i got to say , every semester without fail i have post some blogpost about my exam...every semester ..

and then like no other than my friend i will say i will study hard next semester, and ended up after 5 times of saying the same thing i am here to say i will study hard for my last semester...

actually this post is d here before i went to mac-d just now , but after chit-chat ...i got more idea than yesterday what i going to do after exam ...

Maybe or most probably i wont able to make it come true all ... but i shall try my best ...
The first thing i going to do is to format my this laptop , although "he" is still doing his best job afterall , never hang , never turn faulty ... here's my recommendation for those who seeking for a laptop , if you are not finding a laptop that can work in maximum performance for entertainment ... Lenovo (IBM) brand will be a very good choice for you , after almost 2 and half years "he" working for me , it didnt slow down in the sense of performance for too much , just because the fella who install the software part give me a stupid pirated windows XP service pack 3...sigh and i know it's common ... so after trial is over the message keep annoy me when my laptop start up and now i cant even change my wallpaper at all...but it didnt affect the performance of surfing net , working or even playing game it's begin to slow a bit than before..
Eh...why i typing stuff about laptop.. -.-

ya so the first thing is if i am able to format my laptop i will do it ... =)
but my modification of software and those TCP/IP thingy will be gone and i need to find back all the installer and do it again ...!!

secondly i will do my college stuff like extra project all that...

Thirdly i would like to learn new stuff like extra programming , PHP & MySQL and so on so on...one of it of cos is marketing xDDDDD.....

following by checking details on hamster , i wan a hamster to accompany me day and night ... but heard people say is quite costly for hamster maintenance ...gonna to do some survey before buy it...i think my dad wont scold me for buying a small pet in my room gua...most important is hamster is quite easy to take care of as compare to dog or other pet...i checked in net , there's 3 types of hamster syrian , dwarf and also chinese hamster , as i follow the majority i will choose dwarf hamster because the color and also the look of dwarf hamster...generally they say in the page hamster normally got 2-3 years life ...dunno consider long or not for me ...

i think that's all la lol ...will be update more on it soon ...keep track on my progress

0 comments for this post