This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Blurry Interview!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 10:53 PM

Filed Under:

Two days ago while i am on my way to have my dinner , someone called me up..a number that i never see before appear on my phone............

that's how it goes at first , the day before that i was in jobstreet.com trying my luck thought as my previous post tell you about it...as i promise i will back here if i have a job request...and the number appear on my phone turn out to be one of the HR staff from some company..i have no idea what the company is because i barely can hear the HR staff telling me the details..but i am very happy that moment even they maybe wont hire me...

It's sad at first because she asking me until when that i am able to work , if you are some experience worker you surely know that interviewee wont tell them the duration as when you going to work for only few month but not year long..and i tell them i going to leave on february only..that's how i screwed it up !! the HR staff was really really good , she listen to me after she tell me i cant get it as my working duration is too short for them..and she suggested me to try their internship instead , she's just efficient as any excellent staff i ever meet ..after 2 hours of waiting i got another call from the same company and that's the internship head though..

well this time i got some pressure from that head as he interview me through the phone..he ask me something that i got stuck for a moment before answering it..and at last he tell me that i am shortlisted and ask me to wait for their call .. after that i felt i wont get it because the interview is somehow quite worse actually...

Yesterday i was working night shift , everywhere got congested like nobody business...i was thinking where to eat and i am inside of subway eating sub of the day...and another phone call from the HR staff who call me at first..she say i granted my intern and there's a small problem..that small problem is getting a confirmation letter from my admin in faculty of engineering...i rushed to the office and ask my admin about when she is going to leave there..she said she have never issue a intern for diploma as i not going to study there anymore after i graduated from there..so is a bit tough maybe , but she giv me a smile that will help me whatever she can..

I am not sure i can get the job or not because the letter is the ticket to it..i need to ticket to work..=)..btw how it turn out i am satisfied at least i am qualified to reach that stage..

why this is a blurry interview is because i dunno what company is that until when i back to my college admin as the company call my admin too..i got mix up the name with other company LOL ..i heard wrongly as Texas Instrument but actually is Plexus , their HR just superb like any other big company is .. they call you up with sincere even you are just a shortlisted guy only..salute!!

lastly yesterday night while i working , i receive a sms from jobstreet that one company offer me a job and request me to send them resume..i got another offer =D. See how thing goes..

Will be back to here after raya when my admin decide to giv me the letter or not..bye

1 comments for this post

Wow, that sounds so great! Told you you'd get some offers de la.. See, i can predict future now! haha.. goodluck~ hehe..

Posted on September 19, 2009 at 12:46 AM