This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Refresher!!

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 7:41 PM

Filed Under:

I got so bored after my diploma ends and waiting to further my study in February 2010!!Nothing else bother me but IELTS test which i need to take as a entry requirement to the university...

I got hooked up with "How to Write and Speak Better" from reader's digest..Really a nice book to learn from...=D and it cost me only RM35 from second book-store..other than this book there's a few quiet interesting book...include "Web Content Rx" and a few more Chinese title book.

I got sick with Dota , so i quit from playing and i got nothing to do except clicking horn in mousehunt (facebook application)...The result from applying job in PC-Depot and Switch , i think i have failed to get it...but after that i got some advice from my technician saying that JobStreet will be the next place i can go and try my luck...Wow jobstreet is very efficient , once u put in what sector u are interested in , then they will come out with a list of job that's still lack of manpower there.

Previous experience told me that i must get my resume nice and clear!short but interesting..
so i need to learn from the web how to write resume ...how silly ?!?!?!?! but because of the gadget i wan to buy so i have to do it no matter what..well , it can fill up my free time too...

Upon searching actually there's a lot of things that i have to learn out there...experience lead to success , for me 15 minutes seem to be so long until i found something to do .Even fill up the application in web take me more than 10 minutes with considering every aspect that i have put into is appropriate for the employer to call me up for Interview!

I have my try on PitchYourTalent.com , let me tell you something ..i read those resume writting tips from jobstreet.com and i found something "Your resume is no place to be humble."
LOL...guess what i laugh at first and i lovin it!! I was thinking of what i have in the first place to fill up the Pitch area which is writting up what skill you have..so i just try to recall what i have done for the past few years that is remarkable and i was refering to their sample...The sample is sort of like discouragement for me because that fella resume was soooooo good in every aspect..of cos i just finding a RM1k job , but looking at his resume i was thinking hard how to have a list of pitch that i can attract the employer...for some place i got nothing to fill up actually , as a student they cant expect me to have a experience on RM3M project or a experience of working as manager for 2-3 years...

5 more months to go! i give out everything i have to earn me a laptop ...It's not worthy i know! but that's what i wan , you dont use money to compare with what u wan =)..

Bye i go to write my resume again..If i got a job request , i will post it up here..

0 comments for this post