This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Holiday mood.

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 5:46 AM

Filed Under:

Today i got my completion letter as my transcript is coming out only on middle of this month...
i went to find a job in computer shop like PC Depot and Switch but turned out one of them call me to wait for their news and another one call me to email him the resume...

Seriously before that i thought it was easy for me to get a job inside there , well i still dunno what they will reply me but i just expect the least...think about what if they reject me..I just some funding for me new laptop and learn something along the way which i interested in. Fear not , i going to give up one maybe...i will wait for their reply until this weekend hopefully good news will come.

This long holiday nothing much i can do actually , keep clicking refresh on facebook and reading some book ....how boring , sleep before the clock strike 12...wake up 9am in the morning wandering around...seem like February is still far away from today..sigh i guess i will just find other job next week..

1 comments for this post

Enjoy this boring holiday while you can.. You might be missing them once you've started schooling or working! hehe.. anyway, goodluck in finding a job~ Apple~~~~ haha..

Posted on September 9, 2009 at 7:02 AM