This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Just another Turning Point

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 9:37 AM

Filed Under:

will it be my turning point once again occur in my life or it's just a starting point?

Decision just come along in those growing days..now i have to decide where i wan to further my studies...I had my "sweet" time in KL just to run around there to a far far away place which near seremban and back to Sunway City to ask two Universities...in 1 day!! it sound crazy for me...

My family have allow me to do my studies in KL , well not because penang sukx just that decision make by them from the options i have given them is still in KL...at the first glance everything is always beautiful as their words is when u go into prospective student office and ask for information to study in a new environment...offering scholarship , loans and superb environment ...

surprisingly that's not my case...when i down there and ask about those stuff they just like having a super boring job and telling me as like they were just awakee from sleep...sigh , althought for a 3.6 pointer they wont feel impress or important but at least they could talk to me nicer than that...

i have been to monash and nottingham...nottingham come first before monash , first impression from nottingham is that they were very strict on their requirement as they required 3.2 to enter their Uni ..and of cos there's a dude who say i am not qualified for that because of my spm result english that i got 3 years ago was in a rotten condition...well after that i found out actually he was having a misconception , wonder why he was able to become the admin ...

proceed to monash after hours of KTM-ing , monash is a superb place with those staff outside there and check ppl who wan to enter the permises , generally because of the virus nowadays , before checking out on their prospective student office we were impressed by their big library which is 3 stories high...and the silly thing is when i enter the prosective student office i ask the staff there where's the location for prospective student office , and i was striked wit some laughing bomb from my friend again...

i got into there and no one entertain me as like i am invisible...i was trying to raise up my hand as like i did when calling the mamak waiter to take order..i think that's why the staff was unhappy when telling me about their courses in monash...Monash is a good place but the air that i breath is poisonous as second-hand smoke...if u ever been to there u know there's subang and vehicles around there is just like the soldier ants who marching across... too bad about that...another additional point i will giv is for sport center but not in monash...my friend ask me whether i am free to play sport annot since the life there shouldn't be easy ...

nottingham is good in his environment on another way , but facilities all that monash is still better...and of cos the sport center in nottingham is more than enough for their students..note that nottingham is deep inside a village...=)

both Uni have their pros and cons , but decision is soon to be made after i submit my applicaiton form to them and get my credit exemption..

and of cos the IELTS test i going to take soon...

2.5-4 years from now , it's just another path to continue my journey...

Today i feel so helpless...not because the pressure but is another thing that in my mind about someone...time make a difference or maybe not...after few years where she will be and how she will be..back to here with 10 fingers crossed together or still available in status...i was started to only relying on destiny but not others , just because i know it most probably wont make much different when i tell her something that i am not sure about....

1 comments for this post

So the finally decision now is monash? hehe.. sorry, haven't keep myself update~ anyway, just do something that you wouldn't regret later on.. follow your heart.. at least you try right? hehe.. jia you!

Posted on September 7, 2009 at 8:49 AM