This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Wanna to change layout !

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 11:44 PM

Filed Under:

Looking on my blogspot layout, actually i feel this blog layout is very sucky.. =S , i am very lazy to modify it and find some resources to add-on new stuff to make it look nicer..but i think i have to do it in this week...hopefully i will do it but not giving out empty promise.

OFF-Topic.

Look on my msn contact list there's a lot of people who going uk , australia and some even go india..it has been 3 years after spm and now all my secondary friends and those who i know them in my diploma is going to fly ~~ and i am going elsewhere but not so far away as where they going..

I really bored this week , my wallet look so slim that he cant afford to slim down anymore before the 28th ...i have to stay in home to keep my RM70 in wallet , not enough at all for me to have my dinner everyday outside ..happy hari raya for muslim and non-muslim !! i wish february will come faster than i thought it will , is very suffering to see time flies whitout doing anything !! .. anyhow today i going for some sport at least maintain my health is better than doing nothing at home..

I am very sleepy now ... good night ..

1 comments for this post

haha.. then go on and change your layout la~ read books and stuffs la.. hehe..

Posted on September 20, 2009 at 12:56 AM