This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

More than just studies?

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 9:35 AM

Filed Under:

After the dismiss of the morning class , EC meeting held after it and before the afternoon class begin...that meeting actually is consider a huge 1 as we called up all seniors from degree and diploma of cos..Something go on just after the meeting conducted by me goes smooth for few minutes , at least after i give out all the surveys form to those students...
As expected my lecturer did informed me that , some surprise will bring up in no time when the meeting is going in ,and the only surprise that i dun feel surprise is they approach me as soon as i have my first speech spread throughout the room...Dr.Gil brought a guy with the appearance of polite and approach ,well it's unequivocally explained that the guy is from some big company as you can see from the appearance ..YUP!! expected , that guy is from microsoft company that given us some little gift from microsoft , what's? it's a license as a original user for the certain product from microsoft , in another words that means under the privilege of my college and engineering department we are free to use certain product and we claim as a legal user and holder for the original product key..ok enough granpa-grandma story
The main issue that this fella bring up that bring me fascinated enough is not the product is the upcoming microsoft competition that is going to have , unambigously a good opportunity to compete the talents with the students from other part of the world...there's programming , photoshop, embedded system and so on so on is going to have in the microsoft Imagine Cup competition...but this still further more to go..

Dr.Gil come out with a surprise that i started to work hard for it, SRG (singapore robotic games 2009)!!I bring out my broad smile and listen to what he going to say , one thing good for those competition is , as a effect of not-losing too much to others ,i think contestants will start work for it and hope that meet those pros in that field ...Golden opportunity arrived until mr.khor said that he had the candidates in his mind that going for the competition in the mind, i was jumping around my friends...although it's not a sure win competition or maybe we wont get any prizes or whatsoever but it's the experience that make it so priceless and hyperventilating inside my vein...I gonna to grab for it!!How much it cost doesn't matter , it's a part of my dream if i am a engineer , i willing to wake up 4am in the morning to do research for it i willing to spend my free pace with most of it and i willing to give up playing games that i used to be addicted for it..
I didn't bring much hope ,but i brought up my passion on it , results doesn't matter at least i do try to grab it into my hand =)...same to others , a mountain that is more slide towards the top, the scene behind it is much more beautiful because you take effort to climb to the top although it's hard =)..Life never easy always , just accept the challenge whatever it's!!
That's all for today and my new post..
It's my path and it's my part of my life...Never give up until it last =)

0 comments for this post