This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

A well-known love poem <3..

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 2:22 AM

Filed Under:


I belive that every know this poem -Roses are Red ,Violets are blue............................

after a few post of computing stuff my blog seem to get more n more boring..and i decide to cheer it up again for my visitors =)....as it come to my mind i search in google about this poem..there's a lot of funny brand-new roses are red,violets are blue continuation and some of that seem funny while some of that seem rude...i saw a nice 1....

Rose are red, violets are blue Love never crossed my mind until the day that I met you..
Roses are red, violets are blue When I’m with you my heart feel brand new ..
Roses are red, violets are blue At times when I’m blind I could only still see you
Roses are red, violets are blue
When I have nothing else to look forward for I still have you .. Roses are red, violets are blue When thinking of love, it’s like thinking of you ..
Roses are red, violets are blue I’ll save my last dance only to dance with you..


Violets are blue, roses are red,
Violets are blue, I love my loves.

The last two lines in the original French are:

Les bleuets sont bleus, les roses sont roses,
Les bleuets sont bleus, j'aime mes amours.
=D...

nevertheless, there's some modified version as well ...it's for laughter

Roses r blue, Violets r red, Im crap with colours, but wicked in bed.

roses r red, poppys r 2, but ill do anything 2 b with you

Roses r red Voilets r blue 2 hell wiv da colors I really luvs u

Roses r red, sky lights r blue! Love is a drug and i'm addicted 2 u

roses are red voilet are blue, someone like you, belongs in a zoo, dont be
mad
dont be blue, frankenstein was ugly to

If Roses were Black and violets were brown, my love for you would never b found
but roses r red and violets are blue, all i want to say is I LOVE U!

Roses r red, Violets r blue, God made me pretty, but wat happend 2 u!

roses are red, violets are blue, most poems rhyme, but this one
doesnt!!!

roses are red, violets are blue, a kippers a fish, dat smell like you, lets not despair,
lets live in hope,dat one day ull discover soap

Red r red, violets r blue l luv chocolate more than u!!

Have any idea of writing a love letter? reference can be take from here...copyright wont be claim =) ..



0 comments for this post