This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Saturday Shift

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 4:55 AM

Filed Under:

Has been 3-4 months since i ever take a shift of working on saturday,i always wanna to but just lazy to woke up 9am and stay until 5.30..and yesterday i have been called by someone to go for the shift and i didn't refuse either..because this week was the raya week therefore not much student in the lab,i just sat down there and settle my work or "revision" for exam but just not a very good environment to study in a work place, and 1 thing i very frustrated was the college close down some of the main air conditional that actually connected to the lab, i think most probably they wan to cut down their budget and so on summo this week is raya week so ,only few of the students and staff are staying in the college...due to the stupid air-cond is not functioning well ..it's warm than outside i mean along the corridor..i sat there for 4 hours and went out for lunch...one people eat lunch very easy to settle unlike 4-5 peoples have different mind-set , so i also just walk towards new world park that direction (tons of hawker stalls is there) ...for someone like me just simply grab a chair at any restaurant and eat only, while i walking i saw this...

Previously this restaurant just selling dessert,they 40 kinds of dessert like "tong yuan" , "fan shu tong sui" and so on so on...i notice they selling foods as well ..bringing my curiosity in to the restaurant i saw few tables is occupied..i choosen a table that's at the end there and sat down...a waitress which i think most probably is the boss bring me the menu , and take order for me...i am new to those dessert and food there so i ask "what's nice actually"..she recommended me something like fried kuay teow but is like fried laksa mee if you know how's laksa mee look like..the food isn't bad at all ,quite nice indeed...the dessert not too sweet or tasteless it's just nice for me..hmm just the dessert isn't my taste that's all =/..btw the so-called waitress came to me while i taking those picture and she say is not allowed to take picture..for some respect i took the last picture when the food arrived...







after that i still have plenty of time for my lunch time, i walk slowly to the bakery shop beside to buy cinnamon rolls,that shop popular with cinnamon rolls and it taste "perfecto" lol...i haven taste others cinnamon rolls except that but i am sure that bakery cinnamon rolls is better than most of the shop..because the cinnamon rolls sell like "hot cinnamon" few hundred cinnamon can sold out in just half an hour or 1 hour because most of the people will buy a lot like 10 or 5 to bring it home..and i and my sister just lovin it!!









after i bought 4 cinnamon rolls i start to walk back to my college , when it was in the middle of the split road i saw a quite nice scene ,my sight is on the body of komtar and the sky...infront of me is the car seller for BMW!!lol it inspired me for my investment indeed , i plan to get a BMW 5 series as my friend know it...not to show off just i feel BMW is a very comfortable car and it's not so fragile types ,nowadays you can see many peoples driving BMW series hehe...of cos BMW sport car i wan the most la!! but i dont dream till that far away,because just for 5 series it need more than RM300k d....let you all envy a bit ,i took some picture...everytime whenever i used to walk infront of that BMW shop i will have a look inside see what's new ...and my friend eyes will drop on the super-bike normally as you can see below..despite how the people at the another side of the glass thinking i still wan to take picture,it's not a crime right??although i cant afford it but at least i can try to get it through my effort from now and tomorrow!!Mini-cooper is 1 of the car that most of the youth wanna to have today, except the car body is real hard-core and it's also small in size!!nice to park at some small place that benz cannot go in lol,of cos mini-cooper not very cheap also,around 100-200k to get a mini-cooper...













Er today is sunday d,we going to have our 3 left subjects to be done in this coming week...1 week holiday come to the end T_T..my research not really much,but money spending just really over my budget...i need to eat bread for few days d...and i just deposit part of my money into my own atm,to avoid my spendy mind to spend summo...hair cut=RM42, Big N Tasty =RM10 , petrol= RM20,present RM10...=.= 1 day spend almost RM100...and today is just 5th!! luckily my sister have bank in some money for me so this month got extra 100 xD....but cannot be so irresponsible too!! MUST KEEP ON SAVING!!did you know if you at the age of 20 and put $100 per month into your account earning 8% of interest ,you'd have $527,545 at retirement....lol i gam gam 20 next year!! i going to start from now!! part of my money will go to DSLR as i promised myself must get 1 and slowly upgrade to better 1 when i go out for work,actually the camera isn't expensive meanwhile de lens is much more expensive than the camera for those who actually know about DSLR know about it *winks*..k la that much for this post ,i think if i continue my saving project got people will be sleeping d...JUST DO IT!! ops i mean LETS DO IT!! hahaha...iyo do what? saving la zzz...like that aso wan to question...

2 comments for this post

haha
once u get BMW, must must give me a ride!!
And, rm42 for a hair cut is EXPENSIVE! u might want to save on spending this money. coz my haircut only cause rm4.80.
hehe
good luck!

Posted on October 5, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

ya right =.= 4.80 ....because it's a salon quite class de so is more expensive ...but is very pro de wor hahaha =P...once in 4 months is ok la not every month

Posted on October 5, 2008 at 9:31 AM