This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

Tag by shu yi

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 5:34 AM

Filed Under:

Well, this is the 1st time I got tagged.


Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

# Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


2. Describe urself in one word.
-Tired.

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
-Both ...

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
- Yea..but i never wanna to again..

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
- Is just fine =) , i can just alone for the rest of my life

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
- Even if there's no time we have ever been together , at least i love you in this 5 minutes and you know it will be the 1 that's in special in the rest of my life..

7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
-Depends who's the people ..

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
-Yup..i am trying to keep it to my heart for now...

9. What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
-Try to get rid of me and get me to jealous him/her then =)

10. Do you have something special with you all the time?
- I don't think got people will say yes in this question ,except that people quite thick face.

[[ * PART 2 * ]]

Best place to cry?
- In the rain.

Who do you love the most?
- i dunno ....

Tell us of your dream last night?
-last night i have been restless , i think tight sleep is better than any dream ..

Ever hated someone so bad?
-Nope, even the people hate me so much ..

The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
-if it's a lie then you wont know doesn't it ?.

The last person you had a beer with?
-no beer for me and i hate it ..

The last person you went to the movies with?
- Joshua i think.

The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
- My brother in law.

The last person you hugged?
-real hug or just a playful..if playful is joshua else i think i forgot who i hug before but sure is a boy =), i never hug girl ..

The last person you yelled at?
- lim seong peng..he got my nerves up to my head =P.

In the last week have you kissed someone?
-if i got ,i must be dreaming ...hmm indeed i dreaming of kissing someone lol

Danced crazy?
-Yea ,it's always me.

Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
-Because someone say something that i am really mad with.

If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
- It will be the SRG tournament champion and same to microsoft imagine cup software champion.

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
-Depends on the situation..

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
-I think i am a rich kids maybe got , or the people is blind or something

Are you old fashioned?
-How old can i go? 80-an or 70-an ?

What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
-To give up what my dream .

Five facts About Me:-
-Playful
-Alone most of the time
-Assume myself and self judgement
-Mind-twisting
-like to walk instead of drive sometime

Five things that scares me:-
-A call from hospital
-A call from the police traffic
-cannot wake up at the time i wan to
-No money LOL!!
-my thing lost somewhere

Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
-We are ready
-What about now (daughtry)

Five Things I treasure in my life
- My life
- A dad
- Opportunities
- Thinking
- a she in my heart

Two "First Time" in My Life:
-First time expect it will be better ??
-First time tag by someone


0 comments for this post