This Is The Tomorrow That I Can SEE.."HOPE"

just another post..

By Imaginary That Never Ends. on 9:38 PM

Filed Under:

This post just for nothing , dont mind view through it if you are free...

I always early come to my college before the class start sometime only.....just to hang around , normally i will do that for my afternoon class and morning class when only have exam going on...today i reach early again...nothing much just feel very bored in my home ,i go around my college ,the lab i work..the office to find my lecturer ,toilet and so on so on and finally i came to internet lab ...i have a very nice idea to play around actually...
you know the previous post i have post up quite a number of photos and also a long post ,because i feel that for quite sometime my blog haven insert with some colorful photos although it's not like professional photos that can be praise on!! =D
For all or mostly people will feel very busy don have time to go to toilet few days before exam even for a fully prepared students they will never satisfy with their preparation over those exam, and i know there's a lot out there...yesterday i stay up until 2am in the morning ,just to chat and post my quite-long post up into the blog, and i realize there's quite a number of my friends is still on-line, i asked them what they actually up to ?? and i got a quite funny and good answer from my friend who told me through the msn display title...guess what?he put in the title "Expect the unexpected!!" ok this sentence don look weird, the following 1 is the part "i study 3 chaps out of 12 chaps for the exam"!! and i was Laugh out loud in my room!..he's not my real life friend but is quite a close friend in msn, therefore i help him to actually get the principles of getting the stuff go into his mind..
after that my eyes brown almost tutup kedai d, i dunno what is going up lately ...i been trying hard to sleep b4 11 for the sake of health and to wake up late but none of it success...nvm today i try again..Ahar!!ya ,the previous week was a holiday week for most of the people ,not only my college i think many of the students having a whole week holiday due to raya..got a lot of my friends they feel regret for not in the study mode for the previous week ,but i have to say sometime relax a bit just grab a tea or soft drink and slowly relax study is better than eating books like a book worm...study efficiently is a guide line to success , stay close but not too tight...that's what i can tell through my not-so-good result lol...i hope it helps =S






Have you came to a post that is blank?
just left click on the begin of green words and drag it down to here...*i gonna post it this way for next few post* giv me comments about this idea..

0 comments for this post